Neurotoxins: Cosmetic Injectable Treatments
Injected deeper into facial muscles to ‘freeze’ the stronger muscle movements that cause fine lines and wrinkles over time. Neurotoxins have been used for this purpose for decades with exceptional safety and efficacy. We use specific injection techniques and doses personalized to each patient to ensure we achieve a rejuvenated appearance without the ‘frozen’ look.
COSMETIC INJECTABLE TREATMENTS
Dysport $8 / unit
Instead of giving you the “frozen look,” Dysport temporarily treats the facial muscles in just the area you want. Dysport is effective for those who have just started developing fine wrinkles on their foreheads
Botox $9 / unit
Botulinum Toxin is used to minimize the appearance of wrinkles. Clients also use Botox to treat excessive sweating, and migraines.
Lip Flip $99(Add to another service for only $70)
The procedure involves injecting a very small amount of Botox into the muscle just above your top lip. This will relax the muscle around your mouth, which allows the top lip to gently ‘roll out’, creating the illusion of more volume, as well as stop your top lip moving up too far when you smile.
'Brotox' - Botox for Men $9 / unit
Daily habits of smiling, squinting and frowning leave behind wrinkles and lines on your face. These can unintentionally make men appear stressed, worried, aged and even angry. The ‘furrowed brow’ look is out, while a refreshed, fit appearance is in. We at Fourth Avenue Aesthetics take a conservative approach to Botox to smooth the complexion for a healthy appearance.
Gummy Smile $99 (Add to another service for only $70)
We offer neuromodulator solutions treatments. A few carefully administered injections can control the movement of the upper lip, thus reducing the amount of gum line revealed when smiling. This non-invasive procedure poses little to no discomfort and recovery. This approach also offers an effective alternative to more costly and invasive gum surgery.
Neurotoxins: Medical Injectable Treatments
MEDICAL INJECTABLE TREATMENTS
Hyperhydrosis (Excessive Sweating): Contact us for pricing
*May be covered by your private insurance plan
Hyperhydrosis is a medical condition that causes excessive sweating, unrelated to heat or exercise. Treatment involves injections into the problem area that temporarily block the nerves causing the excess sweating.
Migraine Therapy: Contact us for pricing
*May be covered by your private insurance plan
Migraine headaches can affect the quality of life for a large number of people. Injectable therapy, administered by a trained injector, can succeed in blocking some pathways that produce excess pain the the head and neck.
TMJ Treatment (Clenching or Grinding Teeth) Contact us for pricing
Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) disorders include clenching or grinding teeth and can result in a lot of pain in the muscles of the jaw, face and head. Successful injectable therapy by a trained injector can succeed in relaxing these muscles and thereby reducing pain and tension.
DERMAL FILLER TREATMENTS
Nasolabial Folds $550
Nasolabial Folds are the folds of skin extending from the sides of your nose to the corners of your lips. these lines tend to deepen with age, growing in both length and depth. The way to treat smile lines are proper hydration to dermal fillers.
Marionette Lines $550
Marionette lines (lines that run straight downwards from the corners of the mouth) are a common frustration for the majority of patients and form as facial volume begins to deplete and deeper creases appear below the mouth
Cheek Contour $550
Over time, the cheeks flatten, and the skin may begin to sag. This is caused by a natural loss of volume in the cheek area, or what the experts call age-related midface volume loss. Dermal Filler is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area.
Tear Trough $550
For many patients, both young and old, filler treatments to the under eye area are a safe and effective alternative to surgery. Many patients are unhappy with the shadows and depressions that occur under the eyes. This can be due to genetics, but is also a common sign of aging.
Mini Lip Plump - 1/2 Syringe $249
Perfect for first-time injections patients, or someone who wants just a little, not a lot! Up to 0.5 cc’s of an injectable dermal filler made from Hyaluronic Acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body. This soft filler can be injected into and lining the lips, and looks and feels soft and natural. We customize all of our Mini Lip Plumps to each person’s needs, but most people do end up using the entire 0.5 cc’s.
Full Syringe $599
Half Syringe $349
Stylage® is the first hyaluronic acid dermal filler with local anaesthetic lidocaine (lignocaine) and an antioxidant, in the form of mannitol, all within one product. Stylage® is biocompatible, so you have no chance of an allergic reaction. Because it is biodegradable, it is perfect for your ever-changing beauty needs for your face.49
Lip Plump - Full Syringe $499
As we begin aging, the corners of the mouth can appear to sag or slouch, as well as the V-shaped area of the upper lip, better known as the cupid’s bow, begins to look a bit deflated and lose much of its youthful fullness. Lip augmentation can be an excellent way to achieve the fullness you’re seeking.
Chin Filler $550
Dermal fillers can add both definition and volume to the chin. The result is a chin that is proportional to the features of the face, creating a beautiful and balanced aesthetic.
1 Treatment – $600
3 Treatments – $1750
Restylane Skin Boosters are all over-all micro-injection technique that puts long lasting Hyaluronic Acid right into the skin to make it plumper and more even. It can also soften fine lines, smooth acne scarring and improve your skin’s firmness and elasticity.
Jawline Contour $600 / Syringe
Jawline contouring is most often performed on women who want to tighten the neck area and enhance the square line of their jaw to achieve a softer, more feminine look. They may also want to balance the wider lower half of their face with a narrower upper half to create a more balanced look.
Injectable Care FAQ
48 hours prior to treatment:
- Avoid substances that affect Platelet function, such as Asprin and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg: Advil, Motrin)
- Avoid supplements of fish oil, Vitamin E, and St.Johns Wort
- Avoid alcohol and green tea
- Avoid having any dental work (including a cleaning) within 2 weeks of the scheduled treatment
- Talk with your doctor if you have previously suffered from herpes viral infections (e.g. cold sores) as injection treatments can lead to reactivation of herpes viral infections
- Please note you will require a doctors note for any autoimmune or blood disorders to begin treatment
- We do not treat patients that are under the age of 19, breast feeding or pregnant
Please arrive on time for your scheduled treatment. Make sure to review and submit appropriate paperwork prior to your visit, including our COVID Questionnaire.
We will take ‘before’ pictures prior to the commencement of your treatment, please note that pictures will not be released on social media or for advertising unless specific written consent from the patient.
To provide you with the most comfortable experience, a topical anesthesia cream/gel may be applied to the treatment area. Following removal of the numbing cream, your skin will be cleaned and prepped.
Treatment times vary with the procedure being performed. You will be scheduled for a follow up visit within a recommended timeline depending on the treatment performed.
After treatment, your health care professional will advise you on what to expect, including potential side effects. The most common side effects include injection-related reactions, such as redness, swelling, pain, itching, discoloration and tenderness at the injection site.
These generally resolve within a few days to one week after the injection. You will be informed of appropriate timelines for “touch ups” following your treatment.
- Use cold compresses to reduce swelling
- Avoid touching the treated area for the first 6 hours following the treatments, so you do not accidentally injure your skin while the area is numb. After the six hours, the area can be gently washed with soap and water
- No kissing for 6 hours
- You may resume eating and drinking normally after the treatment
- No makeup for 6 hours post treatment
- Avoid exposure to intense heat (e.g. sun lampor sunbathing)
- Avoid extreme cold until the initial swelling and redness has resolved
- Avoid firm pressure on the treated area for 2 weeks, (e.g. facials, massages)
- Avoid exercise for the first day of treatment
- Reduce the risk of cold sore recurrence that could be triggered by needle punctures. Talk to your doctor about medications that may mimize a breakout
- Talk to your health professional if you plan on having laser treatment, chemical peels or any other skin procedure after treatment
- Avoid taking Aspirin, nonsteriodal anti inflammatory drugs (e.g.ibuprohen) and alcohol for one week after treatment. These agents may increase bruising and bleeding a the injection site
- After your treatment, you might have swelling, redness, pain, itching, discolouration and the temderness at the site of treatment. This will typically last less than a week. Contact your health care provider at the clinic if you experience any side effect that bothers you.